Monday, January 19



.   leeks and beets from last night's supper
..  fair isle socks from Toast
... monika slippers also from Toast

While it's warmed up considerably there is still a chill in our old house at night. Lots of roasting at mealtimes and a growing attraction to soups. I'm also drawn to warm lounge wear and watching movies with my guy. Last night we saw Wristcutters: a love story. I loved this story, and so many of the characters. Making valentine hankies is on my mind now too, I've thought of this for a couple of years and I'm hoping that writing it here will prompt me to do more. I'll let you know.

2 comments:

Purple Violets said...

Hi Sarah,

I love your blog, its such a delight to the eyes, made me smile :) Il keep coming. Keet up the capture! :)

Christopher said...

Brilliant photo of your supper prep!